Add to Technorati Favorites

My friend called me up & asked to solve his problem.Task manager on his PC got disabled automatically.Initially, I thought he has installed some new software(he installs something or other regularly)but later I found that there was some program that has changed it to prevent its detection.May be, U too might be facing the same problem.so , I m writing the steps that can enable task manager again.


1. Go to "Start" -> "Run" -> Write "Gpedit.msc" and press on "Enter" button.
2. Navigate to "User Configuration" -> "Administrative Templates" -> "System" -> "Ctrl+Alt+Del Options"
3. In the right side of the screen verity that "Remove Task Manager"" option set to "Disable" or "Not Configured".
4. Close "Gpedit.msc" MMC.
5. Go to "Start" -> "Run" -> Write "gpupdate /force" and press on "Enter" button.


img1


Happy now,just after enabling it.Scan your PC with updated anti-virus.Also, go through task manager to find the program that is running in background .hen u find such program search for that executable program through search feature & if that program is stored some where in unusual location other than c:’windows or Program files.Than u know what u have to do........;-)

Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netomat Hub I heart FeedBurner Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in a reader

0 comments